Ink & Toner Sale: 15% OFF Any Order! (use code: new13)

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yoga and Meditation

I really have a lot of questions about Yoga and Meditation since before. I just don't show nor tell anyone about it. Does it mean my mind is in struggle to learn that? I think I like to try and experience the free flowing energy and relaxation but I don't know where to start.

I have two officemates in PODD Corp doing Yoga session every early dawn of the day; however I don't know what they are doing 'coz when I looked at them it makes me think always that they are just closing their eyes without knowing what they have in mind.

Yesterday I asked one of them, can I learn Yoga too? and said yes then she pointed me to this website about Ananda Marga. I immediately check the website and found out its an organization with a mission to help individuals achieve complete self-realization and to build a social structure in which the physical, mental and spiritual needs of all people can be fulfilled. :)

The organization mission statement makes my mind satisfied so I decided to go on and read the site articles. I think I will go with this Yoga thing now. Hope I could achieve the peace of mind that I'm trying to look for quite a long time.

No comments: