Ink & Toner Sale: 15% OFF Any Order! (use code: new13)

Friday, January 06, 2012

Money does matter but think again

Most people think that money matters if you want your life to matter, but you know that's not always the case and besides there are plenty of things that money can't buy. 

So I guess, no need to elaborate myself on the topic, I believe you can figure it out, all by yourself regarding what I meant.

Anyway, this photo taken from one pub that we went last night. It might look ordinary and simple to others but for me it does tell few stories of its own and one of the story was about Billy, which was doomed for his freedom and obviously didn't walk free even though he has all the wealth of the world.

My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time. - Steve Jobs

Its not about the money money money, right Jessie J.? :)



No comments: